Humana is trying to fill more than 80 full-time employees at its Humana Pharmacy operations center in Glendale; dispensing facility in Phoenix; and call center located in Tempe.
Humana Pharmacy is Humana’s mail-delivery pharmacy service. The convenience of mail-delivery and continued growth of Humana’s health plan membership have created increasing demand for Humana Pharmacy’s services. Interested candidates can watch a video to see Humana Pharmacy’s mail-delivery process in action.
Humana is hiring for the following roles:
• Clinical Programs Pharmacy Technicians may take inbound calls from Humana members, resolve matters related to mail-order pharmacy, make outbound calls to provider offices or Humana members, or perform data entry of prescriptions. All qualified candidates must have an active pharmacy technician license with the state of Arizona. These roles are located at the operations center in Glendale.
• Dispensing Pharmacy Technicians in Training assist in accurately fulfilling prescriptions, assist pharmacists to deliver accurate prescription information, and perform inventory control. Qualified candidates must have an active pharmacy technician license with the state of Arizona. These roles are located at the dispensing facility in Phoenix.
• Inbound Contacts Representatives respond to inbound and outbound customer needs including order status questions, resolving issues and educating members on their pharmacy benefits. These roles are located at the operations center in Glendale and the call center in Tempe.
• Mail Operations Pharmacy Technicians assist the pharmacist in accurately filling and counting medications and ensuring inventory levels are adequate for dispensing. All qualified candidates must have an active pharmacy technician license with the state of Arizona. These roles are located at the dispensing facility in Phoenix.
A two-day job fair for these pharmacy roles will be held at the Glendale operations center, 8990 W. Glendale Avenue, Glendale, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Friday, May 10; and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, May 11.
Interviews will be conducted on site during the hiring event, so it is recommended that interested candidates dress professionally and bring several copies of their current resume.
In addition, qualified pharmacy technicians who start before July 31 are eligible to receive a $500 signing bonus if they are still employed with Humana on a pay date after 180 days.
A Fortune 100 company, Humana offers competitive salaries and a full, comprehensive benefits package that starts on the first day of hire. Benefits include paid time off, paid volunteer time off, tuition reimbursement, a 401K plan with a company match program, and a weekly wellness break.
To apply online, visit careers.humana.com and search requisition numbers:
• R-214968 for telesales agent
• R-211209 for clinical programs pharmacy technician
• R-214616 for dispensing pharmacy technicians in training
• R-215814 (Glendale) and R-215114 (Tempe) for inbound contacts representatives
• R-210612 for mail operations pharmacy technicians