Arrowhead Towne Center, Macerich’s market-leading retail property in the West Valley, announced six new stores that have recently joined or will be joining the lineup this summer: H&M, Pandora (now open), Chompie’s (now open), Nationwide Vision, Finish Line and Lush. As well, the roster adds an expanded and relocated American Eagle Outfitters/Aerie along with new locations for Starbucks, Sprint and Nick’s Menswear.
This new store announcement follows Arrowhead Towne Center’s recently introduced, high-profile interior and exterior renovation that added 22 new and renovated stores as well as new technology, refined seating and a larger community room.
“Arrowhead Towne Center is the go-to retail destination for Glendale and so many other communities in the growing West Valley,” said Maria Halstead, senior property manager, Arrowhead Towne Center. “Our company continues to invest in this unique and high-performing property and bring in more top brands that appeal to our strong shopper base in this market.”
About the new retailers:
• H&M, with 25,000 square feet, is the popular Swedish brand known for trend-forward clothing and accessories for men, women, teens and children.
• Pandora is known for its customizable charm bracelets, rings, necklaces, and earrings.
• Chompie’s, offers its famous bagels and more in this fifth Arizona location that is the first in the West Valley. Located between Macy’s and Forever 21, Chompie’s is now serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Lush, well known as an experiential bath and body retailer from the U.K., will offer a wide range of 100 percent vegetarian products.
• Nationwide Vision Center, Arizona’s own location for eyewear and eye care services.
• Finish Line brings its array of athletic shoes, apparel and accessories for men, women and children.
• American Eagle Outfitters has a new store on the first floor, expanded to include Aerie - a collection of bras, undies and apparel created for every girl.
• Starbucks has completely moved into its new, prime location in Center Court.
• Nick’s Menswear has a new, expanded location on the lower level near Dillard’s.
• Sprint is in its new space near Macy’s.