Arizona street Artist Lalo Cota paints Miss Arizona USA Lenora Brafford’s face Oct. 31 as part of Dia de Los Muertos three-day event in Murphy Park. Health and nutrition for women are part of her platform. Cota was Miss Buckeye Arizona in the Miss Arizona USA contest.
Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman recently took a break after visiting pediatric patients at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center. Their visit was courtesy of ComiCare, an organization which provides the superheroes for such visits and distributes comic books to pediatric patients.
Vice Mayor Ian Hugh, Mayor Jerry Weiers and Glendale resident Ken Balog share greetings in front of The Tulip Treet, 5933 W. Bell Road. For the last 14 years, shop owner Judy Haenel has given away 4,000 free roses on 9/11 in remembrance of that day. But this year, Pass It On Day celebrated i…
Glendale City Council joined the Coyotes’ Ownership Group in adding “Glendale Arizona” to the center ice logo at the city’s Gila River Arena. The Coyotes are busy preparing for their home opener Oct. 10 against the Pittsburgh Penguins. Shown at center ice are Coyotes’ owner Anthony LeBlanc, …
- Glendale recognized for its use of data to improve lives
- Amerisleep helps customers put ‘coronasomnia’ to bed
- West Valley NAACP reacts to the signing of HB 2906
- The obvious difference of being a ‘belonger’
- WV cities pay millions toward $11.8B pension debt
- Glendale Chamber forms education committee
- Arizona Coyotes’ trade and draft rep ‘new culture’
- Phoenix Rescue Mission sets record for street rescues