At its Oct. 22 meeting, Glendale City Council appointed 15 residents to seven boards.
Board of Adjustment
• Brian Britton (Cactus District),
term ending Jan. 31.
Citizen Bond Election Committee
(all terms end Sept. 30, 2020)
• John Crow (Mayoral).
• Lisa Baker (Barrel District).
• Gary Hirsch (Cactus District).
• Jon Froke (Cholla District).
• John Geurs (Ocotillo District).
• Michael Boule (Sahuaro District).
• Michael Socaciu (Yucca District).
City Code Review
• Jonathan Liebman (Cholla District), term ending Feb. 29.
• Kirstin Flores (Yucca District),
term ending June 30.
Human Relations Commission
• Alan Dayer (Mayoral), term ending Jan. 31.
• Sandra Truelove as Chair for term ending Jan. 31.
Industrial Development Authority
• Alan Berta (Mayoral), term ending Jan. 31, 2025.
• Lisa Maestas (Mayoral), term ending Jan. 31, 2025.
Library Advisory Board
• Eva Ndavu (Mayoral), term ending Jan. 31, 2021.
There are several board openings that are vacant:
• Board of Adjustment (Ocotillo)
• Citizens Utility Advisory Commission(Ocotillo)
• Community Development Advisory Committee
• Parks & Recreation Advisory Commission
For additional information, meeting locations and how you can become involved, please call the city clerk’s office 623-930-2252.